IRISPHOTO Galerie Barcelona Petritxol
A look at Barcelona Petritxol
"Petritxol is a historical very interesting street in Barcelona:
1. In 1995 it has been declared first pedestrian street of the city.
2. The great painter Pablo Picasso realized his first exhibition in the street.
3. It once was the biggest street for chocolate production in Barcelona.
4. The writer Ángel Guimerá lived at the number 4
5. Nowdays, you can visit our Iris Photo Gallery at number 4 and order a great art piece from your iris!
- Make your iris an eye-catching piece of art!"
Sebastien Do Esperito - Gallery Representative